We feed this drive by our desires to be someone the world has never seen. We all want to be someone else's dream.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Broken Pride
Of course I'm writing about the same things. The things I wake up to in the middle of the night with questions and answers I already know the truths to.
Demanding positions I take, reaching no specific place, just reaching into a sky that I will never be able to physically touch.
This thing killing me internally, controls the thoughts which hide my eyes behind tears of lost pride. I confide my pride in my 2 step walk of broken strides.
Behind waves of tides, I will never ride. Behind a tried attempt to redeem my reasons as to why I cant make it go away. Consume all their pain.
-Bri Lopez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What is that thing which leaves us UN-fulfilled with questions UN-answered but yet Answered??? It is our Spirit fighting to remain "FREE", Free from the prisons of this physical world. Yet most people can only see a layer of skin. Layers made of up of Plastic, Wood, Metal, and Flesh...
ReplyDelete