Monday, May 9, 2011

Purposely Loveless



Love without fear of past complications of bad situations. Love without fear as if the fear you possess triggers your only reason not to love right. Loving wrong. How do you love wrong?

Whose love is ever right?

Unprepared to fall backwards in an unreliable reality of what is or what it could be. Too proud to love the right way so we purposefully don't love at all. Shying away from real when we claim to be the realest, yet we don't know how to love, the realest of all emotions.

Stagnated by sexual rush, nothing but meaningless nuts, busts.

Love buried under layers of stiff, waterless tears. Draped under our eyelids, surpassing realistic pleasures of real love. Love that appears at our worst, yet at our best moments. Love that tickles your heart  without words, without a simple touch.

A love where lust is just a game of four play and not all that we have as a reason to be. Love, a deep source of momentarily everlasting beats of promised futures of visionary visions of what it could be if we just let it be.

1 comment:

  1. Good Point! I have to say I'm one who grew up in a dysfunctional way of Loving, but the good part is I recognize it so maybe there is a chance I will learn to Love right...

    ReplyDelete