I want you to see what I'm hearing. Just sit and listen with me as the melodies tingle our hearts. Just imagine being in her words. Drowned in her meanings. Indulged in her moment. Her deepest secrets. Read my mind. Just quietly inhale and sink in all her words. Become memorized like me. See what I see only for a brief minute. Thinking of the same things. Just listening to her spill her soul into songs. I want you to hear it as i see it. just patiently pace patience and let go for only a minute. Drown yourself in her distant presence. Embrace her life, her mind. Just listen. Focusing. Grow with me. Fall into the unknown and take me with you. Build off of this instant, this second. Live now with me, and just inhale who i am. Grace me with your love and take it in, deep you and Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment