Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Unanswered Questions

I have no idea what I'm doing. I ask myself questions I know the answers to yet those unanswered questions become oblivious. How can I attach all that I think I know to all that is real? What's real? Why is life full on un-guaranteed guarantees? Is it possible to trace back all that exist today? Why are the obvious confined behind what we think is real? Does the news speak the truth?, are the educational tactics chosen more correct or why is race still an issue if religion is the main cause of war? How can we be so consumed in nothing yet unconsumed by everything. The passageways are closed because we are taught that they are closed. Who do we believe if the unbelievable is belief? When does it end, when did it start? I'm not sure it makes sense to the mind of a determined kind. To create unsettling (false, implausible, shaky) ideas and to combine these ideas with realistic value (media, money, control, power) , it starts to make perfect sense. These words are written out of fear. A fear that destined eyes will never meet their destiny because of God knows what. What holds us back from liberation and mental freedom, ourselves. For example, why are black rappers and athletes praised in black communities, while CEO's, doctor's, Lawyer's, and entrepreneur's praised in white communities? Most people don't take the time to take time? Time is the only thing that truly exist. It is the only thing that can never be altered. It is our friend and our worst enemy. Time has no relevance because time can never stop nor wait for us to catch up.




 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. A lot of religious teachings are nothing but the same story, taught in a different manner to portray a certain culture in my eyes. A lot of the answers we seek through these teachings and in life are amongst our very visions, yet we are blinded by all that we witness. It's never ending cycle, yet, a cycle which keeps the cycle in motion. Is there anything else we know of?

    ReplyDelete