Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wrong By Choice

Never changing changes that stop reluctantly without proper progression. Progression necessary for growth, necessary for life. Deep breaths inhaling lessons inevitable to any other. Without being lost, how will we know we are at fault?


How can we not realize we are all but nothing in a world full of everything we had no inspiration on? As nature naturally stays the same, it is unaware of our precious existence. Although we alter  it's path we are unable to recognize the universe as a place we will never reach. As we are viewed as specs, we claim to be bigger than anything, even though we look up and everything is looking down on us,  instead.


As individual attitudes contribute to disaster, it's always someone elses fault, never our own although we breathe it's air and consume it's goods.


We wake daily without thanking the days for being present when we wake. As the narcissist view is embedded in our mindless minds, we misinterpret the real, the realistic. Selfish presentation of something we could not create without its everlasting ability to maintain.


A danger to those yet we don't feel their struggle. We witness what we want, care for what we need, never caring or helping for what they might need.


The Ultimate Consumer.


Even I contribute to the criminal un-criminalized way of life. We can see those who starve yet we don't feed them. We have all stated "it is not our problem." Animals roam in herds we roam alone. Then question why Segregation and the Holocaust occur. We all contribute to the destruction of life because the life we live is structured whether our mindless minds believe it to be. We are never free.


How can we help those we cannot touch, see? We seek fulfillment in ourselves (the things we want) not realizing we are all criminals because we are capable to promote change yet we don't because _____________?


Because we as individuals choose not to.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! We humans base are realities on death, sex, money, power, and things. It is no ones fault and everyone's fault. Every time I here that saying "I Keep It Real" it is always with negative connotations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Its all a cycle I mean I can even admit to be one of those people at times. But it's all a learning process. It only matter if you find the ability to change what you know needs to be changed. We all contribute which means if we really try, we all can change for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have say you are a very intelligent woman well spoken and intriguing.You see you have the full package not only are you candy for the eyes but your inner glow is magnetic and people are drawn to that Beautiful energy that emanates from the sent of your aurora.I don't even know you like that but I recognize one of God's special gifts and that gift is you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Im just getting to these comments, so sad. But I greatly and truly appreciate your words and your constant input on what I write.Thank you once and forever more.

    ReplyDelete