We feed this drive by our desires to be someone the world has never seen. We all want to be someone else's dream.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Misleading: The Sexual Drunk Perception, Usually in the Club
Standing in front of that mirror with admiring eyes following my hips, I'm it. Sexually appealing to both sexes, glances from near, far, trace my figure with undiscovered, wondering desires. Intrigued by my complete seduction, my complete physical appearance. Licking my lips and gyrating my waist I'm aware of the secretive whispers these men speak. I'm always aware. As I stare at myself in this mirror, in this club, I understand why they wish to pursue all what's between my legs. From the way my hair bounces to the beat gently tapping my shoulder. From the way my eyes slant once the liquor touches my lips. From the radiance of my caramel complexion and how my oh so perfect ass pokes from the crevasses of my tights and how how those cherry red pumps stack all that up to perfection. As those eyes guide my body the sexual tension I receive is compared to no other in the room. As females lift their noses and curve the sides of their lips, I smirk. Without effort, I demand. Demand attention they only dream of. Adjusting my stance, the person in the mirror is looking back at me as I'm at her. With as much admiration as theirs, that girl in the mirror now reminds me that I'm only admired by objection. I am an object in those eyes that guide my movement. Without proper realization I fall for those glances. Caught off guard because I was only what they saw, never realizing that beauty is only skin deep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In reflecting on who we are, who we think we are, or who we want to be, will be determined by the reflection the mirror sees when it looks in Us...
ReplyDeleteI love your comment. Thats exctly how it works.
ReplyDeleteI Loved your delivery and your choice of words. Your talented..with effort :) k.i.t
ReplyDeleteNice work the unknown stranger is only an object to the eyes until those eyes turn into a loving heart that wants to learn more
ReplyDelete@R. Delgado. Very true it always takes a real perception to change what we thought we were already seeing. Until then who knows what we will put ourselves through.
ReplyDelete